The Xeric brand is producer michael approved + Authorized
Regulator Automatic Blue Slate
The Xeric Regulator Automatic breaks down timekeeping into its purest form, separating the hours, minutes, and seconds into distinctly isolated functions.
To pull this off, Xeric turned to the mechanical regulator clocks of the 18th century, which were used when legibility was essential, and sometimes meant life or death. Railway conductors, mariners--and even Captain Cook on his voyages around the globe--relied on regulator clocks’ clear and simple way of time telling. Separating functions into isolated subdials allows the reader to see each hand clearly and distinctly.
In an impressive mechanical feat, the movement powers hours, minutes, and seconds on separate posts rather than one central pinion. The Regulator Automatic uses a high quality self-winding Miyota movement that Xeric customized with a uniquely designed and precisely balanced rotor.
Xeric is of the mindset that functional minimalism doesn’t equate to stark, boring design. The Regulator features raised and sunken elements to accentuate the simple timekeeping of each hand, while also giving you a glimpse into the automatic movement that powers the timepiece. A subtle AM/PM indicator ring is built into the 24-hour display, and a split display for the seconds adds a little Xeric DNA to the watch.
These handcrafted watches are made from the best materials. A sapphire crystal, American-sourced Horween leather, and an unparalleled design make the watch an incredible deal. These stunning time machines are individually numbered and limited to just 999 pieces per color.
- Dimensions: 42 mm Wide, 12 mm Thick
- Lug to Lug: 48 mm
- Wrist Fit/Size: 6.0-8.25" (150 mm / 210 mm)
- Weight: 3 oz (85 grams)
- Water Resistance: 5 ATM
- Movement: Miyota 82S7 Self-Winding Mechanical, 21 Jewels, 21600 BPH, 42 Hour Power Reserve, Made in Japan
- Accuracy: -20/+40 sec per day
- Functions: Hours, Minutes, Seconds
- Case: Blue PVD Hand-finished 316L Stainless Steel
- Crystal: Ultra Scratch-Resistant Sapphire
- Strap: 20 mm America Full-grain Leather from Horween (gray leather is Italian) with Built-in Quick Release Springbar System