The Xeric brand is producer michael approved + Authorized
Leadfoot Automatic Gunmetal Lime Limited Edition
Xeric set out to design a driver’s watch that pays tribute to the iconic cars of the '60s and '70s.
The Leadfoot Automatic features a side-viewing display that can be seen as the wearer has their hand on a steering wheel. With twin dials, one can be used to track your home time and the other can track destination's time zone.
The top of the watch can have another time zone - a one-handed Soloscope-style display. The hand encircles the hour while pointing to the minutes as it moves along the timing arcs.
Under the hood, the watch is powered by the top of the line Miyota 9-series automatic movement, highly regarded in the watch community for its mechanical precision and reliability.
Designed like a fuel gauge, the power reserve indicator shows the amount of remaining mechanical energy stored in the watch. In homage of the epochal year 1969, Xeric has limited this incredibly exclusive collection to just 69 pieces per color.
The Leadfoot Automatic blends the bold style and colors of the muscle car era with modern precision and functionality. With three movements, three time zones, sapphire glass, Horween leather straps, and a design unlike any other, Xeric is challenging traditional watchmaking and giving you something truly unique.
- Case Width: 40mm
- Case Lug to Lug: 48mm
- Band Width: 24mm tapers to 20mm
- Case Material: Hand-finished 316L Surgical-grade Stainless Steel
- Movement: Miyota 9130 Premium Automatic, 40-hour Power Reserve, 28,800 BPH + Two Citizen Miyota 5R32 3-Hand Quartz
- Crystal: Sapphire
- Band Material: U.S. Horween Full Grain Chromexcel
- Features: “Driver” Side Display, Three Time Zones, Fuel Gauge Power Reserve
- Water Resistance Rating: 5ATM