The Xeric brand is producer michael approved + Authorized
Soloscope II Automatic Root Beer Limited Edition
The Soloscope II Automatic has been completely redesigned and upgraded from the original.
Powered by the venerable Miyota 8217 automatic movement with date function, a 40 hour power reserve and a custom-designed rotor that can be seen through the case back. A skeletonized hour hand comes into view as it rotates over a luminous background while the halo hand encircles the minutes. The left-hand side of the watch is an AM/PM indicator and can alternatively be used to read the hours. The new case design features a slimmer profile with a colorful anodized aluminum ring, integrated lugs, and anti-reflective sapphire glass.
When the lights go out, the Soloscope II really shines. Xeric redesigned our signature halo hands so they glow brighter and longer, and the dial features an abundance of Super-LumiNova; nicknamed "the jellyfish" because of the impressive glowing pattern it makes when the watch is turned on its side in the dark. As always, their straps are made from American-sourced Horween leather and quick release mechanism for tool-less strap changes.
The Soloscope II is limited to just 999 pieces per color.
- Case: 46mm
- Case Thickness: 13mm
- Case Lug to Lug: 42mm
- Strap: 22mm
- Wrist Fit/Size: 6.5-8.8” (165mm/225mm)
- Weight: 4.5 oz (127 grams)
- Movement: Miyota 8217 Automatic with Date and 24 Hour
- Custom Rotor Design
- Functions: Super-LumiNova Backlit Hours / Back-filled Super-LumiNova Halo Minutes / Super-LumiNova Seconds, Super-LumiNova 24 Hours
- Case: Hand-finished 316L Stainless Steel
- Caseback: Exhibition
- Water Resistance: 5 ATM
- Crystal: Anti- Reflective Coated Sapphire Glass
- Strap: American Horween Leather with Built-in, Quick-release Springbar System