The Xeric brand is producer michael approved + Authorized
Cypher Automatic Blue Orange Limited Edition
The Xeric Cypher Automatic plays with the positive and negative nature of time. Die cut hours are filled in by hands under the dial, while laser cut minutes are highlighted with the colorful minute hand.
The Cypher Automatic utilizes tritium gas tubes and Superluminova for increased legibility in the dark--a first for any Xeric watch. Even the best watch lume fades overnight, but the tritium tubes emit a glow that remains constant in dark conditions. And the tritium will last for decades.
The timepiece runs on a Miyota self-winding automatic movement, with a 40 hour power reserve, so you never need to change a battery. Xeric upgraded the stock rotor with a customized rotor that's showcased through the exhibition caseback. Each mechanical movement comes equipped with a custom-designed rotor that can be seen through the sapphire crystal on the caseback.
The front crystal is also made of sapphire glass, an ultra scratch-resistant material that protects against daily wear and tear. In addition, Xeric uses the finest American-made Horween leather, complete with a quick release system for fast and easy tool-free strap changes.
The Cypher Automatic is a limited edition with just 999 pieces per color.
- Strap: 20mm
- Dimensions: 42mm wide x 13mm thick
- Weight: 3.2 ounces, 85 grams
- Movement: Miyota 82S0 Mechanical Automatic
- Functions: Innovative time display utilizing hidden hands filling negative hours and positive minutes with a spinning seconds disc.
- Crystal: Sapphire
- Limited edition: 999
- Case material: 316L Solid Stainless Steel
- Lume: Superluminova with Tritium Tubes
- Water resistance: 5 ATM
- Strap: U.S. Horween Leather