The Xeric brand is producer michael approved + Authorized
Trappist-1 NASA Edition Lunar Module
All Trappist-1 NASA Edition has back-filled luminous hands and silkscreened dials for stargazing. The Orbiting Planetary System consists of glowing Super-LumiNova indices and planets to help space explorers keep track of time as they travel in the darkest regions of the universe. The inner luminous planet represents the hours while the outer luminous planet shows the minutes, all while orbiting around the central axis. The constellation-like seconds hand sweeps across the dial similar to comets streaking across the night sky and once every minute it aligns to complete the Trappist-1 star map dial.
The Trappist-1 is built around a high-torque, Seiko VH31 movement with semi-sweeping seconds hand. The caseback features engraved 50th anniversary commemorative artwork of the Apollo 11 mission patch.
The grille of the Trappist-1 resembles the Cupola and gives you a sense of looking out into space. Each of the twelve support bridges also doubles as an hour marker. The domed crystal is made from Hesalite that was originally developed for NASA. The straps are made from U.S. Horween leather which is ribbed and stitched to pay tribute to the articulated ridge-lines seen on space gloves.
In honor of the year of the moon landing, only 1969 pieces of each Trappist-1 NASA Edition colorway will be made and each watch will be individually numbered.
- Dimensions: 44mm x 11mm (+4mm crystal)
- Lug to Lug: 47mm
- Strap: 22mm
- Wrist Circumference: 6.25"-9" (160mm/225mm)
- Weight: 2.9oz (82 grams)
- Movement: Seiko VH31, 2 Jewels Accuracy: -/+15 sec per month
- Battery Life: Up to 12 months
- Functions: Super-LumiNova Planetary Hours / Minutes / Star Seconds
- Dial: Constellations Super-LumiNova Star Map
- Case: Hand-finished 316L Stainless Steel
- Crystal: Domed Hesalite
- Water Resistance: 5 ATM
- Strap: U.S. Horween Leather with Tool-free, Quick-release Springbar System