The Xeric brand is producer michael approved + Authorized
Decypher Automatic Black Red Limited Edition
The Xeric Decypher Automatic plays with the positive and negative nature of time. Die cut hours are filled in by hands under the dial, while laser cut minutes are highlighted with the colorful minute hand. The hands are coated in Superluminova, making the watch glow in dark conditions.
The timepiece runs on a Miyota self-winding automatic movement, with a 40 hour power reserve, so you never need to change a battery. Xeric upgraded the stock rotor with a customized rotor that's showcased through the exhibition caseback. Each mechanical movement comes equipped with a custom-designed rotor that can be seen through the sapphire crystal on the caseback.
The front crystal is also made of sapphire glass, an ultra scratch-resistant material that protects against daily wear and tear. In addition, Xeric uses the finest American-made Horween leather, complete with a quick release system for fast and easy tool-free strap changes.
The Decypher Automatic is a limited edition with just 300 pieces per color.
- Strap: 22mm
- Dimensions: 46mm wide x 14mm thick
- Weight: 3.8 ounces, 103 grams
- Movement: Miyota 82S0 Mechanical Automatic
- Functions: Innovative time display utilizing hidden hands filling negative hours and positive minutes with a spinning seconds disc.
- Crystal: Sapphire
- Limited edition: 300
- Case material: 316L Solid Stainless Steel
- Water resistance: 5 ATM
- Strap: U.S. Horween Leather