The Xeric brand is producer michael approved + Authorized
Invertor Automatic Black Red Limited Edition
The Invertor Automatic is a groundbreaking new design as it's the world's first independent watch with an inverted movement retailing under $20,000. The winding automatic rotor is displayed on the front of the watch instead of the underside, giving the wearer a true appreciation for the mechanical beauty of this machine.
In order to create the Invertor, Xeric developed a new proprietary module for the Miyota 9000 calibre automatic movement. The module mechanically makes the watch run backwards, but when the movement is positioned in the case upside down, time reads correctly.
The unique curved case and crystal shape as well as the impressive mechanics allow you to see the time and automatic rotor in the same glance. Each watch colorway is limited to 999 individually numbered pieces.
- Dimensions: 46mm x 13mm
- Strap: 22mm
- Case Material: Hand Finished 316L Stainless Steel
- Crystal (side): Custom dome Hesalite
- Crystal (top): Sapphire
- Lume: Super-LumiNova hands and numbers as well as front-facing winding rotor
- Movement: Miyota 90S5 Automatic with custom Invertor module
- Strap: Horween leather with quick-release spring bar system
- Water resistance: 5 ATM