The Xeric brand is producer michael approved + Authorized
Atlasphere GMT Blue Limited Edition
Xeric set out to design a watch that visually displays elements of our travel through time. Limited to only 500 pieces each, the Atlasphere references 18th-century globemakers who began showcasing celestial maps on glass spheres surrounding the earth.
Longitude and latitude lines as well as the minutes are carefully electroplated onto the sapphire glass and together with the layers below, create a unique forced perspective that shifts as your viewing angle changes. A domed planet rises up to the center of the fumee dial, adding to the overall 3D effect. Outer space surrounds the globe and allows the floating minutes to be concealed until the orbiting moon reveals the time, plus luminescent hands increase legibility in the dark.
The GMT quartz version of the Atlasphere displays polar retrograde indicators above and below the globe. The north pole tracks a second time zone, while the south pole displays the date. It also features custom engraved artwork on the caseback.
Xeric uses the finest American-made Horween leather, complete with a quick release system for fast and easy tool-free strap changes.
- Dimensions: 46mm x 11mm
- Strap: 22 mm wide
- Limited edition: Individually Numbered to Only 500 Watches
- Case: Hand Finished 316L Stainless Steel with Custom Engraved Caseback
- Movement: Miyota GP52 GMT Three Year Battery Life, Accuracy +/- 20 sec/mo
- Functions: Hours, Revealing Minutes, Central Seconds, North Pole Retrograde 24hr Second Time Zone, South Pole Retrograde Date, Full Day Display
- Crystal: Sapphire Glass
- Water Resistance: 5 ATM
- Strap: American Full-grain Leather from Horween with Built-in, Quick Release Springbar System