The Xeric brand is producer michael approved + Authorized
Halograph II Automatic Bumblebee
The Halograph II Automatic features Xeric's innovative signature display and halo hands which float over the arcs to encircle the time. The inner arcs display the hours and the outer arcs display the minutes. The time can easily be read through the two halo hands. As the halo reaches the end of its track, a new halo appears on the opposite side, similar to a retrograde display.
Two secondary displays were integrated into the movement grille. The day/night window on the left displays your current position relative to the sun. The window on the right is a running second display. These features are printed on transparent discs for an unobstructed view of the large open balance wheel.
The Miyota 82S7's exposed balance wheel gives a glimpse into the mechanical engine that keeps track of time. The automatic rotor on the back winds the watch using the kinetic energy of your motion, which means the watch will stay perpetually wound when you wear it - no batteries are required.
The straps are made using premium, full-grain leather from Horween, one of the oldest continuously running tanneries in the United States. The straps also feature a quick change springbar system allowing you to swap out different straps for every occasion.
To make each Halograph II Automatic as unique as you are, Xeric will be limiting each colorway to only 999 pieces. Each watch will be individually numbered.
- Dimensions: 46mm x 13mm
- Strap Width: 22mm
- Weight: 3.7oz / 105 grams
- Case: Hand Finished 316L Stainless Steel with Anodized Aluminum Bezel Ring
- Movement: Miyota 82S7 Self-Winding Mechanical, 21 Jewels, 21600 BPH, 42 Hour Power Reserve, Made in Japan.
- Functions: Retrograde-style Halo Hour and Minute Hands, Day/Night Indicator, Running Seconds Display
- Crystal: Ultra Scratch-resistant Sapphire Glass
- Water Resistance: 5 ATM
- Strap: American Full-grain Leather from Horween with Built-in, Quick Release Springbar System