The Xeric brand is producer michael approved + Authorized
Atlasphere Automatic Rose Gold Limited Edition
Xeric set out to design a watch that visually displays elements of our travel through time. Limited to only 999 pieces each, the Atlasphere references 18th-century globemakers who began showcasing celestial maps on glass spheres surrounding the earth.
Longitude and latitude lines as well as the minutes are carefully electroplated onto the sapphire glass and together with the layers below, create a unique forced perspective that shifts as your viewing angle changes. A domed planet rises up to the center of the fume dial, adding to the overall 3D effect. Outer space surrounds the globe and allows the floating minutes to be concealed until the orbiting moon reveals the time, plus luminescent hands increase legibility in the dark.
The automatic version uses a Miyota self winding mechanical movement, with a 40 hour power reserve, so you never need to change a battery. Xeric upgraded the stock rotor with a customized rotor that's showcased through the exhibition caseback. Precise center of mass calculations allowed us to modify the rotor without a loss of winding functionality.
Xeric uses the finest American-made Horween leather, complete with a quick release system for fast and easy tool-free strap changes.
- Dimensions: 40mm x 12.5mm
- Strap: 20 mm wide
- Limited edition: Individually Numbered to Only 500 Watches
- Case: Hand Finished 316L Stainless Steel
- Movement: Miyota 82S0 Self-Winding Mechanical, 21 Jewels, 21600 BPH, Up to 42 Hour Power Reserve, Made in Japan
- Rotor: Custom Built Globe-Shaped
- Functions: Hours, Revealing Minutes, Central Seconds
- Crystal: Sapphire Glass
- Water Resistance: 5 ATM
- Strap: American Full-grain Leather from Horween with Built-in, Quick Release Springbar System